✔ "DevOps" is short for "Development" + "Operations".
It means a set of practices that provide efficient cooperation and communication between the development and IT operations teams at all stages of product creation.
DevOps is New MindSet or Culture every company has to Adopt.
✔DevOps aims at streamlining, speeding up, adding predictability, scalability, flexibility, and website security to the processes of software development, testing, deployment, management, and maintenance.
✔ To achieve all this, experts use DevOps practices such as process automation, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), continuous deployment, infrastructure as code, microservices, configuration management, and many more.
Key Highlights :
✓ Step by Step Instructions to develop the Labs
✓ Clarification for any kind of Doubts
✓ Support while you practice the Labs
✓ Develop Project with Skills Learned.
✓ Training by Srinivas Dande having 18+ Years of Industry Exp.
DevOps Course Coverage :
- Module 1 : Overview of DevOps Course
- Module 2: Version Control with Git/GitHub
- Module 3: Build Management with Maven
- Module 4: Builds Management with Gradle
- Module 5:Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Module 6: Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Module 7: Git, Jenkins & Gradle Integration
- Module 8: Configuration Management Using Ansible